Baron gas savers work in the presence of a very strong magnetic field, in which the molecules of LPG get oriented in a particular direction known as polarization. Polarized molecules perfectly combine with oxygen and lead to more effective burning of gas. It results in higher energy output for the same quantum of gas burnt.
The increase in burning efficiency, in turn, reduces the fuel consumption and pollution. The magnetization effect also cleans carbon build up in the burners.
- Make sure that all the burner taps are closed
- Switch off the gas supply to the stove or burner
- Now fix the Baron Gas Saver into the pipe
- Make sure that all the connections are tight
- Switch on the gas supply
- Check all the connections for leakage with soap water solution
- Baron Gas Savers should be kept away from heat/fire. Baron gas saver will save up to 40% of your cooking gas month after month, year after year.