PayPorte.com is an online retail store with headquarters in Nigeria and pressence in five African countries including Kenya, South Africa, Morrocco, Egypt and Ghana, on a mission to become Africa's leading online retail store.
We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us for any reason. For example, we may reject your order if we know or suspect any fraudulent activity.
Intelectual property, software and content
While we do our best, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown on the website exactly reproduce the colours of our products. This may depend on the colour reproduction on your computer or mobile device.
Information on this website is subject to change without notice.
All trademarks appearing on this website are the property of their respective owners. The use of any of PayPorte’s trademarks is strictly prohibited unless we provide prior written consent.
The inclusion of any hyperlinks to third party websites does not imply PayPorte’s endorsement or approval of such third parties, their websites or their businesses or other activities.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright in the information on this website is owned by or licensed to PayPorte. This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose except where necessary for viewing this website on your Internet browser, or specifically authorized by law or in writing by PayPorte.
This contract is governed by the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria and such other laws which are applicable in the state where the consumer is resident.
- The delivery charge does not include any applicable importation charges, taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is to be delivered. You are responsible for such taxes and duties.
- We may occasionally provide special offers and promotions waiving delivery charges in certain circumstances. We reserve the right to vary, cancel or extend special offers and promotions regarding delivery charges.
- For more information about delivery charges and times see our Shipping Policy page.
Orders and Specifications
- All orders are subject to availability and on a first-come first-served basis. We shall refund any payment made by you in the event that we cannot provide the item(s) you have ordered. We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order. In the unlikely event that we are out of stock when you place your order, you will be emailed to inform you of this cancellation.
- You shall be responsible for providing accurate details concerning your order e.g. addresses, email addresses, mobile number etc. In the event that you provided us with inaccurate details, you will be liable for any cause. Our order process allows you to check and amend any error before submitting any order with us. We shall not be liable for all costs and expenses incurred by you due to inaccurate information submitted by you.
- Prices online are exclusive of delivery charges. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- PayPorte reserves the right to amend any pricing errors displayed due to human error, computer malfunction or other reason. We will notify you of any error in pricing and you may elect to not purchase any Good/s where the price has been corrected.
- Any personal information that you submit will be protected by our secure SSL payment gateway server, which uses 256-bit security technology to protect your online order Information. This technology encrypts all information including your credit/debit card and all personal information passed from you through our website.
- Your credit/debit card purchase may take a few minutes to process to allow us time to confirm your billing information with your financial institution.
- efunds on Goods purchased with the benefit of the promotional code will be on the proportional price as indicated in the sales invoice and the promotional code becomes invalid to this end.
Any promotional code offer shall be subject to the terms and conditions of such offer as notified by us to you at the time of providing such offer. These terms and conditions shall apply in addition to the above Conditions
Competitions and Engagements
- We may in our sole discretion offer competitions to you at any time and in such manners as we deem appropriate.
- All prizes offered are non-transferable and cannot be substituted for a cash alternative unless otherwise declared at the company’s discretion.
- There will be only one winner per competition, drawn at random after the closing date unless otherwise stated.
- Winners of such competitions and/or engagements will be notified by email and via call. If we cannot make contact with the winner, or the winner does not claim the prize within  days thereafter, we reserve the right to select a new winner by random draw until we are able to contact a winner.
- You are obligated to provide the right details to enable us contact you accordingly. Where inaccurate details are provided and we are unable to contact you, we reserve the right to select another winner for same.
Please read the terms and conditions of any competition carefully before taking part in the same
Problems with your order
We want you have the best online shopping experience, so if you have any problems with your order, please contact us via:
Telephone: +234-800-PAYPORTE (+234-800-7297-6783)